Day 2 - 5 miles. Need to get proper food as my legs miss proper nutrition!
Just saying hello. The camp in at doesn’t have Internet so I will be on more next week. Major jet lag today so woke up at 5am. Currently on a 6am run. At least I get to run - I was moody yesterday because I didn’t. Speak soon!
Goodbye lovelies. I hope I will be able to keep up some blogging. Ill update as soon as I can! Hello Cali ….. (in 11 hours).
Yes I am taking a backpack full of nakds with me…..
59 miles this week!
I wasn’t even trying.
And now watch all of my hard work fall away. I’m going to try as hard as I can to at least keep a few miles a day in whilst I’m away.
Ending on such an amazing feeling though :)
1. I think I am actually prepared mentally to leave tommorrow now. Yes, I won’t be able I work out even half as much as I do now but I’m following my life motto and going to LIVE, enjoy myself, make friends, go a little crazy. It’s the last 3 months of really being free so it’s my last chance to properly be free!
2. I just heard that I got my dream internship for when I get back :) I didn’t write about it on here but I made the choice to walk away from law - I didn’t want the rest of my life to be like what it was lie during my revision period, I didn’t want another year of crazy stress and then a job where I don’t have a life and am not happy. I choose happiness - at least I want to strive to be in a career that I think I could be happy in. So yes I have a year as a trainee in a company that is literally four minutes away from my house - eg lots of time for running since I won’t have a commute ;)
3. I am the queen of putting things off. I need to repack my bag but I am sitting here on tumblr. I’m not worried.
4. I am actually excited to not be able to be on social media as much. I won’t lie I am pretty addicted to all types of social media - so this trip will act nicely as a mini detox!
5. I am no longer going to be able to have my favourite eats and since I am a picky eater this is going to be reallllllll interesting!
6. I can’t wait to spend two weeks with my best friend in Santa Monica in August - holla at me if you will be in santa Monica area in late August and want to run (non creepy preferably people that I kinda know on here haha)
Last minute camp shopping obligatory changing room self shot.
I went out last night and although I didn’t drink I just woke up feeling hungover and like nah. So I’m just going to hit the gym tonight and do a run or something.
I’m a bit fed up of the release at the moment anyway so I don’t mind that much.
Nop. Just a few stretches sometimes, and waiting for my garmin to find satellites.
Current location: on top of London.
Well you need to build it up. If you instantly try and run five miles without preparing your body for it - you need to build your mileage slowly, if you can’t run for a longer period then you need to follow a plan that will allow you to grow and adjust. I didn’t start out being able to run like I do now. It took time, it took some walking, gradual increases in mileage etc. it’s a journey :)